DecoWood – Better Than Timber
UCO DecoWood® is a wood-alike fibre cement board where the robustness and rustic appeal of timber combined with durability of fibre cement is inherent. It is ideal for internal and external applications. UCO DecoWood® is recommended to be painted to achieve a long lasting natural timber look-alike finish.
Ideal for ceiling, feature wall, louvers, decking, staircase risers and threads, skirting/cornice and fencing.
- Tough yet flexible, unlikely to wrap, crack or split when installed correctly.
- Durable, resilient to weather conditions. It has high impact resistance.
- Aesthetic woodgrain appeal adds beauty.
- Dimensionally stable, minimal moisture movement.
- Termite free, unlike timber product that susceptible to termite attacks.
- Does not rust or corrode unlike metal and uv resistant, does not become brittle unlike wpc.
- Versatile in application. Accept a variety of surface finishes and suitable for all paint coatings.
- Fire resistant, does not burn and physical properties not degraded by exposure to temperatures ranging from 0°c to 105°c.
- Water resistant, immune to permanent water damage, rot free.
- Environment friendly, green product, 100% asbestos free, non-hazardous to health.
- Virtually maintenance-free, cost effective.
For more information, please contact :
12, Jalan PJU 7/5,
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Facebook: @UAC MY