Delivering Pet Happiness | The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd
About The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd
The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd inception in 2001, it has shown remarkable progress on pet shop market. On 27th April 2001, The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd was official established and continuing develops until today. The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd aim is to be the best pet shop not only in Sarawak but also around Malaysia. With over 16 years of experience in this industry, The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd already occupied develops and spread their name in market. As a proof, today The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd already capable manage five branches which is in Matang, Petra Jaya, Kota Samarahan, Miri, and Kota Kinabalu Sabah.
- To be leader in the pet shop industry by providing enhanced services, relationship, satisfaction, and profitability.
- To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Core value:
- We believe in treating our customers with respect, care, hear and faith.
- We grow through creativity, invention and innovation.
- We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Regional expansion in the field of pet services and develops a strong connection to our customers.
- Increase the assets and profitability of the company to support the development of services.
- To build good reputation in the field of pet shop services and become a key player in the industry.
Today’s pet industry is increasing very well. Pet market has been a very popular market for the past many years. Our mission is to provide high quality of pet foods, products and services at the best and reasonable price possible for the customers. Of cause the most priority is to make our customer happy by listen and care to what they need. In order to full fill our mission statement, we need to provide good and quality products to our customers and we are very keen to do that.
The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd is a one stop pet store that will impress pet owners with their wide variety of pet food, cages, supplement, toys/scratcher, accessories, pet boarding (available at HQ Satok & for cats only) and etc. In conjunction with their 16th Anniversary, The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd launched LOYALTY CARD PROGRAMME 2017 which reward customers with RM50 cash voucher upon their collection of 12 stamps (each stamp is collected for spending of RM 50 exclusive GST and Debit / Credit Card Transaction charges in a single receipt).
Furthermore, customers can also purchase cat litter ‘Twinkle Star’ & ‘The Best’ at reasonable price with buy 5 free 1 special offer.
Terms & Conditions
1. Validity date from 27 April 2017 – 26 April 2018.
2. Spend over RM 50 in 1 single receipt to get 1 stamp (exclusive GST and Debit/Credit card transaction charges).
3. Collect 12 stamps and gets RM50 cash voucher.
4. Acceptable at any branches of The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd.
Terms & Conditions
1. This program are not entitled for LOYALTY CARD program.
2. Cash & Carry (Debit/Credit card transaction charge will be charged).
3. Only available at Kota Samarahan & Kota Kinabalu Sabah outlets.
• The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd (HQ) Satok Kuching, Sarawak
Lot 457, 458, 459, Section 10, Jalan Nanas, 93400 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel: 082-234 388 Fax:082-238 377 H/P:013-802 4448
• The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd Matang, Kuching Branch
250, G/F, (Sublot 27, Phase 23), Lee Ling Commercial Centre, 4th Mile, Jalan Matang, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel: 082-646 644 H/P:013-810 4448
• The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd Petra Jaya, Kuching Branch
G/F, Sublot 3 A-1, Sego Centre, Jalan Sultan Tengah, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel 082 -444 048 H/P: 013-816 4448
• The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd Miri Branch
Lot 5581, Jalan Desa Pujut Bandar Baru, Permyjaya Tudan, 98107 Miri, Sarawak.
Tel: 085 -491 484 Fax:085-491 484 H/P:013-808 4448
• The Animal Kingdom Sdn Bhd Sabah Branch
Lot 1, Block A, Bundusan Square, Jalan Bundusan, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Tel: 088-733 711 Fax:088-733 712 H/P:013-811 4448
• New Outlets
No.3, G/F, Jalan Uni Media, Taman Uni Media, Kota Samarahan Expressway 94300 Kota Samarahan, Sarawak.
Phone : 013-815 4448