Get Your Investment Property from Local Awards Winning Developer | Hock Peng Organisation
There will be 117 units of 3-storey shophouses available for sale and a 6-storey hotel as transit accommodation. Besides that, there will be a 2-storey shopping mall for shoppers and customers as well as travelers to unwind and relax.
With the Government vision to develop rural area, an access road with RC bridge from Kampung Bako to Bako Sentral is under construction. The completion of this road will act as a catalyst for the development of Bako Sentral.
As Bako Sentral is situated at the gateway to Sarawak main tourism attraction point – National Park Bako, which brings in more than 20,000 of visitors per year, the strategic location will boost the economy of the Bako Sentral.
In the longer term, Bako Sentral is set to become the next booming new township and a great investment opportunity.
Taman Li Hua is part of the Bako Sentral development. It consists of 12 units of Single Storey Semi-Detached and 20 units of Single Storey Terrace House.
It is ideally located as it is just merely 40 minutes drive from Kuching International Airport.
Residents at Taman Li Hua can enjoy the convenience as it is close to vital public amenities such as Government Health Clinic (Klinik Kesihatan Bako), Government Primary School (SK Bako) and Secondary School (SMK Bako).
Taman Li Hua is now nearing completion.
• Single Storey Semi-Detached: Price from RM368,800 to RM425,700.
• Single Storey Terrace House: Price from RM268,800 to RM358,900.
Pulau Li Hua, Sibu represents a jewel of crown in exquisite homes set in secluded, luxurious setting in Sibu. Pulau Li Hua is conceptualised as an exclusive, integrated high class residential precinct with modern days lifestyle in mind. It offers resort-like, relaxed atmosphere and ambience, exclusively private-to-have jetty, riverbank park and lush greenery and yet so near to the financial hub of Sibu.
- Exclusive waterfront residential address in Sibu
- Ready with individual title deed for 99 years
- Resort island concept with hotel, club house, waterfront restaurant, marina and yacht club
- Magnificent view of Rajang River
- Landscaped waterfront esplanade park and jogging track
- Pedestrian mall with arcade shops, boutiques, sidewalk café, art galleries, etc.
- Low density development with custom designed exquisite waterfront homes
The proposed UNI CITY SIBU is set to become one of the most exciting commercial centres in Sibu, Sarawak. Strategically located along Jalan Wawasan, within its close proximity are the University College of Technology Sarawak (UCTS), Kolej Laila Taib, Woodlands International School, Sg. Merah Police Headquarters, Tun Ahmad Zaidi Stadium, an indoor stadium, IT Library (proposed), residential and industrial estates.
Uni City comprises of the following properties:-
- 72 units of 3-Storey Shophouses
- 8 units of 4-Storey Shophouses
- 1 Block of 6-Storey Li Hua Hotel
- 1 Block of 9-Storey UCTS Hostel cum Medan Supermarket & Departmental Store
- 56 units of 3-Storey Shophouses
- 16 units fo 4-Storey Shophouses
- 12-Storey Sentral Park Residences Apartment
- 3 & 6 Storey Corporate Office
- Promenade Hotel (8-Storey)
- 8-Storey Hotel
- 5-Storey Commercial Building
- Proposed Shopping Mall
About The Developer
Hock Peng Realty Sdn Bhd is an award winning property developer with more than 30 years of good track record, a CIDB Malaysia registered Grade 7 Contractor and an ISO 9001 Quality Management System certified company. Our property development projects have obtained top scores and Qlassic awards when assessed using CIDB Malaysia Quality Assessment System in Construction (QLASSIC). Our past and present projects include residential, commercial, industrial & new township development.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 082 – 573028
Fax: 082 – 573027
H/P: 012 – 888 6831/012 – 822 6668